WAX MELT CARE
Wax melts are solid wax and they are completely wick-less.
For those new to wax melts, please read the below for tips on burning and using them:
- Place your wax warmer in a safe, stable situation, away from drafts and anything flammable and also well out of the reach of children or pets.
- Place the wax melt pods in the top of a dry wax warmer - do not add water. Depending on the size of your oil burner, you may want to place 1-2 pods in the top dish-like section of a wax warmer. Please keep the remaining wax melts sealed in its original packaging to keep the fragrance of the residual melts.
- Depending on your wax warmer either light a tea light candle in the base of the wax warmer and allow the wax to melt or plugin and turn on you electric wax warmer- when melted a delightful aroma will be released into the room.
- Don't forget to extinguish the tea light candle when leaving the room - never leave it unattended or within reach of children or pets.
- After extinguishing the flame or turning off electric wax warmer, the wax melts will cool and it will solidify again, you can either re-use the tart or remove the wax from the wax warmer.
- Re-use wax melts until no fragrance is released.
- Wax melts can also be used in an electric oil burner, although based on experience many electric oil burners do not heat the wax as well as a tealight, and thus may not release the fragrance as well.